Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. More than three million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
TRUSTWAVE VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT
Trustwave Vulnerability Management allows you to manage a prioritized list of vulnerabilities, understand how to fix them and produce reports detailing and verifying your remediation progress over time. Why do businesses choose Trustwave over the competition for vulnerability scanning and management?
- Application of threat data from Trustwave SpiderLabs’ industry-leading research
- Significantly fewer false positives and increased scan efficiency
- Centralization of both internal and external scanning management
- Integration with a number of Trustwave products and services including, Compliance Manager and Unified Threat Management (UTM)
Trustwave Vulnerability Manager, housed within the award-winning TrustKeeper portal, provides IT and security professionals with insight into their network vulnerabilities and exposure to attack and/or compromise from outside and inside the corporate firewall
Trustwave Vulnerability Manager helps customers meet both IT security objectives – such as protecting confidential data and ensuring the integrity and availability of IT systems – and compliance goals, including auditing security controls to safeguard sensitive information.
Trustwave Vulnerability Manager centralizes the management of these processes in the cloud to allow customers to:
- Demonstrate compliance via audit-ready reporting
- Stay protected from emerging threats
- Scan continually to gain real-time insight
- Monitor networks to understand IT inventory
- Take immediate action on discovered vulnerabilities with recommendations from Trustwave security experts