Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. More than three million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
Continuous WEB Application Protection
Award-winning Trustwave Web Application Firewall is highly scalable and provides real-time, continuous security against attacks and data loss with the assurance that your Web applications operate as intended and are compliant with industry regulations.Trustwave’s Web Application Firewall offers customized,behavior-based security for each protected application and is integrated with our award-winning Trustwave SIEM, which correlates and consolidates attack information from many sources beyond Web applications. The Trustwave Web Application Firewall, implemented as a physical or virtual on premise appliance or as a managed security service, provides virtual patching to protect your vulnerable applications from attack, without having to wait for the next release cycle. Only Trustwave’s Web Application Firewall uses a patent-pending profiling system and multiple, collaborative detection engines to ensure the flow of mission-critical traffic while supplying complete protection for applications to keep your confidential information safe from targeted attacks.
Trustwave’s Web Application Firewall provides the industry’s best protection against application vulnerabilities and emerging threats, such as OWASP Top 10 Web application attacks, site scraping, malicious bots, GoogleTM hacking, zero-day and targeted attacks:
• Patent-pending, adaption application profiling system continuously builds a dynamic security model of each protected Web application to ensure only valid traffic is allowed
• Patent-pending ExitControl analysis engine inspects outgoing traffic for data loss, defacement and security information exposure
• Application layer signatures provide actionable information on detected vulnerabilities
• Geo-location blocking provides customization for blocking requests generated by specific countries
• Highly scalable appliance covers flexible site definitions, flexible deployment modes and support for up to 10G NIC cards